Monday, May 5, 2008


Once ,a friend of mine asked me what is your goal in life ;My answer was to reach the way that I could satisfy my parents with

Right now I’m asking my self why for GOD sake I’ve chosen this to be my goal…Is it because its almost impossible to reach, or Maybe cuz I don know what else should be my goal

Whatever you do its not enough…and GOD I really want to know why :S maybe because I show them that I’m not sure if I do it right. Really I don know

When you find that even after you did things to make them forgive you for a stupid mistake happened long time ago, when you feel that you’ll keep paying for it for the rest of ur life

But time never goes backward

Or maybe wat u do isn’t enough because they’re looking for anyone to let him responsible of everything wrong. Someone who never complains and may take the burden of being the reason of every problem in home

Last time I went home to visit my family I was really happy to see them all but I was totally shocked when I found my mom saying its my fault that my brother failed in collegeL

How come for God sake I don even see them …How come

The only thing I did was to hear with no comment and I promised to handle it and the only reason was to reach my goal” satisfy them” Will it ever work ????

Oh God .Help me make it …give me the strength to carry it all if that’s the only way

A question came to my mind right now ….Is this goal One of those who make u move forward and be something better, or is it kind of destructive one

Doesn’t matter anyway,I can’t give it up its my only goal and never knew another one

1 comment:

Mohammad said...

I go with its being destructive. you forgot one important thing: if there's anyone you SHOULD satisfy in this world it's God, and after God it's YOURSELF! where r u in this equation? how about when u satisfy them and live the dead from inside the rest of your life? I've seen it happening, and I wish to god that I'd never ever have 2 do something just for the sake of anybody, whoever that anybody might be.
put in mind that the only 2 authorities that can really judge u is your conscience in this world, and God in the next world (if u believe in God and a next world)